Pages

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Choose Your Gear

The first piece of training equipment I owned (not including my running shoes, bike and swim gear) was a pull-up bar, and a kettlebell.

The first bell size I got was the 16kg kettlebell.

I had NO idea what I was doing.

Thankfully after spending time with people like Jordan Vezina, my swing improved, my mobility improved and I was able to move up to the 24kg kettlebell.

Kettlebells are PERFECT training tools for people with no training space.  You can train in your living room, back patio, or just about anywhere and develop a serious level of strength.

If you have space potential, there are more levels of garage training complexity you can dive into, but if it were me, I'd find a way to get a pull-up bar and a kettlebell as soon as possible.

This week's training included some deadlifting and I go over how and why I approach the deficit deadlift:


 

Get moving! Football season is over. You have no excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment