Pages

Saturday, March 1, 2014

CrossFit 14.1 - Repping for Histio Awareness


 Like registering for a marathon with 20,000 participants, the CrossFit open can be very similar. Except in this case, if you decide to enter, you can do it on your own (like a garage gym, cellar-dwellar like myself).  Also like the large marathon entry, expecting to be at the top of the heap is not in my current version of reality.

While I have friends who run a local Crossfit gym, I still felt like I needed to do this from my garage.  Video proof and all.

I had no idea that I did double unders so ugly.

My dog hates my double unders too.

Histiocytosis:

As a parent it's tough to see your kids go through the suck of being sick, it's even tougher when you're not sure they're going to make it.

Check out histio.org for more information on this cancer.


No comments:

Post a Comment