Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2014

CrossFit 14.3 - Practicing, Always Practicing



Gotta say my fashion skills are really strong.

In light of my previous post regarding deadlifts and getting the "stripper pull" out of the movement habit, it seemed timely that I'd get an opportunity to do even more deadlifts.

You can see that the first series were OK, then, by the 20th 225lb deadlift, things got "stripper-ish".

I'm also breaking the rules by not having a person in the shot.  Well, I have my dog.  I didn't do any splicing with the video.

This week I took a break from training.  Not much running, just focusing on getting sleep and surviving without coffee during lent.  It's going just OK.

Can't wait to turn the heat up on the training and really start getting strong in the weak stuff.

Plans for the St. Patricks week:

  • More PTP
  • 4 runs
  • Sleep
  • Up the Protein

No comments:

Post a Comment